Happy October + IG round up


Happy October, friends!
Wow, September went by quickly!

I am so excited for this time of year. It is the beginning of holiday season! So many fun things to look forward to over the next few months with this cute little pumpkin... Halloween, his FIRST BIRTHDAY, Thanksgiving, and Christmas (throw in our anniversary and my birthday somewhere in there...)!

It was definitely a busy week, but I was able to snap a few photos for social media's sake. Here's a little round up of my IG posts:

Links to outfit items here:



*I've made a pact with myself that I must get dressed (as in no yoga pants) at least on the days that I work from home. I will try my best to post my #ootd's every week!

 I know I know, the baby eating baby food photos are not my favorite either, but how can you not love that smile?! He loves yogurt mixed with fruit and we also tried mashed potatoes this week!

Did a little fall and winter shopping for Cam at Carter's and Old Navy this week! Both stores are having awesome sales!

Finally, the chubbiest little skeleton I've ever seen... #allthehearteyes! Can't believe my little pumpkin is getting so big! (skeleton one-piece from Old Navy)

Finally, a few random tid bits for you:

1 - Tory Burch is hosting their Fall Event sale now through October 5th! You can save up to 30% off your order! Go get those riding boots and that perfect leather tote you've always wanted! I am very tempted...

2 - We finally took our family photos last night and I'm so excited to see the final edits! I might be stalking our photographer for the next week or so :) Can't wait to share!

3 - On the agenda for this weekend: Get mums for our porch, watch football, take Cam to a pumpkin farm or apple picking or both.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments

  1. Baby eating pics are some of my favorite! I love those skeleton outfits & want to get Jack one! Is it bad I might double that as his Halloween costume!? I'm so indecisive about what I want him to be + he's going to sleep most of the evening! Lol! I am loving Carter's & old navy's sales! They have some great ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh the skeleton pjs are so cute! i have a pair for violet i need to dress her in! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Cam is SO cute!! And I love that first outfit!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam is sooo cute! I love that he ate mashed potatoes! I am all for getting dressed, even when I'm working at home. It just makes such a difference in the day! Happy weekend pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that first look and all those darling clothes for Cam!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!