2 Years!


Just wanted to pop in quickly after our whirl wind weekend to post a little ode to our anniversary today! Its been 2 years since we said I do and we've been through so much since! Most importantly, bringing the most beautiful baby boy into the world! 

I have to say I got completely lucky in the spouse department. He is so driven in his career and is an amazing father. He is my rock and my best friend. I could not imagine spending life with anyone else! 

We are going to dinner at the fancy restaurant M at Miranova tonight. We had our wedding reception at the Ivory Room at Miranova, so we are going to make it a tradition to have our anniversary date there. 

If you have vasts amount of spare time today, feel free to take a look at all my past posts about our wedding here

Happy Monday!

7 comments

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!