My {Birthday} Wishlist

I can not believe we are just about a week into November already?! The rest of the month is quite busy for us. It's our Anniversary on Monday (the 9th), my birthday is the 11th and Cam's is the 20th! Oh, and we end the month with that big feast called Thanksgiving! Although it is such a busy season, it truly is my favorite time of the year.

I told Bill that we need to take it easy on Anniversary and my birthday gifts because I really want to focus all the gift giving attention on Cam for his birthday and Christmas. However, a girl can dream! Here's what's on my current (birthday/Christmas) wishlist...

Shop all items by clicking the images below:




Which is your favorite? 
What's on your wishlist?

PS - Nordstrom is having their Fall Clearance Sale! You can save up to 40% off clearance items now through November 15th! Shop all women's sale items here.

This weekend we are going to the OSU football game on Saturday night! It's been so long since I've tailgated and can't wait to cheer on our Bucks!

Happy Weekend!

6 comments

  1. I am loving poncho sweaters right now. And they are so cute for layering too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh it is hard to pick a color - I like the black - more wear-ability I think! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that coat!! i'd go with the light bag (but that's bc i already have a lot of black bags!) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great wishlist! I hope you get everything on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a month full of fun celebrations! Loving your wish list - especially those studs and the riding boots. So pretty!

    Happy Friday :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am DYING over the J Crew coats!! They're so great - I just can't bring myself to spend so much (yet haha) so I'm really hoping they are included in a sale here soon! Busy but exciting month for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!