Week in Review

It has been one busy week over here! Busy, but so fun! We had an amazing anniversary dinner on Monday. I also enjoyed a day of shopping and a movie date for my birthday on Wednesday. Bill gifted me a new pair of boots (when I say he gifted me, I mean we went to Nordstrom and I picked them out ;) )! I absolutely love them! I really wanted to try on a few pairs while we were at Nordstrom, but as soon as I tried this pair I knew they were perfect. They are so comfortable and go with everything! I know they will last for a long time and are definitely worth the money (not to mention they're on sale right now!).

boots | swing dress | similar scarf

I also picked up another color (burgundy) of my favorite long sleeved shirt and this really cute tee shirt swing dress! I can just picture wearing this dress with a long cardigan, plaid scarf and my new boots. Perfect fall outfit!

The rest of the week I just took it easy and spent some QT with my baby who's so close to turning one! I've started on the party prep and making some decorations. The sock monkey theme is very addicting and now I feel the need to buy everything that has a sock monkey on it! Trying not to over do it. Is that possible? :)

I'm headed out for a girls night tonight! I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten together with my girls without our babes or husbands. It will be nice to have some wine and girl talk!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments

  1. I'm loving your new boots! That is totally how Nick and I are with presents, too - or he just buys something I've posted about on the blog, ha! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those boots!! :) that's how H and I shop for each other too!! haha xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are gorgeous!! I need a new pair so bad! The ones Matt bought me for Christmas last year are too tall & make my legs look like stumps so, I need to sell them! Sounds like a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great birthday treat! Big week at your house!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great week! Happy anniversary! And the first birthday is so exciting! I need a new pair of boots! They are the cutest and the Nordstrom's sale is so good! With free returns I always order a bunch to try on at home. Love the ones you picked!

    Annie- All Things Big And Small

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great week!! Love those boots. That's how me and Kyle usually give each other gifts too ;) I can't believe Cam is almost one- our babies grew up too fast!! I cannot wait to see how your party turns out because I know it will be good.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!