Gift Guide for Her {under $50!}


The women of my family are always fun to shop for because I basically just get them what I would like myself!

Above is a list of items that I myself would love to receive and a few of them I already own. Bill and I have set a limit on gifts this year because we are saving up for a few big things for the family and want to focus the gift giving to Camden and family members this year. So, all items above are each under $50!

These crystal teardrop earrings are the perfect sparkle to add to any outfit and are on the top of my wishlist. This mug from Anthropologie is my favorite currently and makes the perfect personalized gift! I love candles that not only smell good but double as a decor piece. This candle is so pretty and is a great price (only $8!). 

It's obvious I'm obsessed with monograms and I'm actually on the market for a new, cute key chain. I love this acrylic monogram key chain and it would also make a great gift! I also love these monogram stud earrings. Let's talk about how cute this pillow is? I really think I need it in my life stat! 

Every girl needs a good pair of boot socks and this pair is extra cute with added pompoms. I have a cheaper version of this beauty blender from Target that I use, but have heard great things about this one

Lastly, who doesn't love a comfy pair of PJ pants or cozy slippers in the winter? These are both on major sale currently, so act quickly!

All of these items can be shipped and delivered before Christmas if you order by the end of tomorrow!

Are you still shopping for Christmas gifts?
What's on your list?

Shop this post below:



I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

8 comments

  1. Awesome round up! Those slippers look super comfy, and those earrings are gorgeous <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that pillow is so cute and you really can't beat the price of those slippers! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teardrop earrings are gorgeous, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that pillow and slippers in a gift guide coming up soon too! I LOVE that pillow...super cute :) hope youre feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee those earrings! Actually I'll take one of everything on this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that pj pants ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous roundup! I wouldn't mind receiving a few (or all!) of these items. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!