Gift Guide for Him {under $50}

plaid scarf | gingham shirt | silk tie | plaid PJ pants | leather iphone case | tech case | copper mugs | slippers


I'm back with the first round of gift guides for this season! Guys are always difficult to shop for, am I right ladies? I always try to start shopping for Bill first. This year we aren't spending too much on gifts for each other because we want to focus most of the gift giving to Camden and family members, so I'm keeping the price limit under $50.

He desperately needs new slippers so this pair is top on my list for him.
He travels for work during the week and is always complaining about forgetting his phone chargers or earbuds in hotel rooms by accident. I'm hoping this tech case will help keep him more organized!
I'm loving this leather iPhone case that can double as a wallet and you can monogram it!
You can never go wrong with a nice dress shirt and silk tie either and these are a great price point!

What are some of your favorite gifts for the guys?
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Shop this post below:



6 comments

  1. I love that tech case - going to have to scoop that up for Gary! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tech case I love; that's such a neat idea for a gift! I might have to pick one up for both Derek AND I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome round up! My husband would love all of this especially that tie and those jammie pants <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! I have a gift guide for guys going up tomorrow! Love the tech case idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is the hardest to shop for, too - he would love that tech case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys are theeee worst to shop for! Nick needs a new pair of slippers, too so I may be picking those same ones up - great price!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!