'Tis the Season...

'Tis the season to be busy, am I right? Sorry for the lack of posting this month! It has been pretty hectic in our little world and I wouldn't have it any other way. I promise I will be back to my normal posting schedule after the holidays die down!

Just wanted to give you all a little peek into our Christmas season so far...


We went together as a family to pick out our Christmas tree! Our first family outing was to go pick out our Christmas tree when Cam was just a little over a week old last year. I'm so glad we are starting these little family traditions!


I finally got around to sending out our Christmas cards. This year I DIY'd them! We got a pretty nice photo quality printer this year, so I just added text to the photo in photoshop and printed them on photo paper. I also lined the envelopes with scrapbook paper to add a little festive pop! (family photo by the talented Jenny Beck Photography)


I'm so excited for this Christmas with Cam. Last year he was just a little wrinkly newborn, but this year he is fully aware of his surroundings and I can tell he senses something festive in the air! He loves the Christmas tree and always points to it when he comes into dining room where it lives. He loves the lights and all the sparkly ornaments! I've also have been having so much fun dressing him in various Christmas PJs... I'm embarrassed to say how many pairs we own...


As far as this month's wardrobe is concerned... Let's just say my leggings and boots have been put to good use! I've been living in tunics and scarfs and it's been warm enough for no coat! I'm enjoying it while it lasts, but would trade this warm weather for a white Christmas for sure!


And then there was this priceless moment... I thought he could go one way or the other when he met Santa. What's sad is that he was all smiles in line and we even had him waiving to the nice camera ladies just moments before. Poor guy! 


I just started wrapping presents this week and I will say that I forgot how therapeutic it is! I absolutely love all the Sugar Paper goodies for Target this year! Did you guys snag any of their wrapping items?

I can not believe we are just a week away from Christmas Eve! This month is flying by!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that picture is priceless - too cute! Way to go on DIY'ing your cards! They look great! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Christmas cards! They turned out so great! And I feel you - I've been enjoying the warmth, but I'm so sad we're probably going to have a green Christmas. Stopping at Target is on my to do list today to pick up some of that pretty wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys are having a great season so far! Love how your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being busy is a great thing! Your card is too cute and I love all of your snaps of Cam! He's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - Cam with Santa and under the treat - my heart is melting - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!