It's a......


Sorry for the lack of blogging and social media posting the last few days! We found out the gender of our new baby Tuesday morning and we've been on cloud nine ever since! We didn't do any type of fancy gender reveal this time around, just told our parents immediately after our appointment. 

We took Camden to the ultrasound appointment with us so he could be present when we found out. He was very anxious and would not stay still the entire time ha! Our little baby #2 was making us wait for it and would not uncross it's legs for a long time. The technician even had me get up and walk around a few times to get him to move! Finally, he uncrossed his legs and it was official haha!

We are going to have another BOY!!!!

I was a little sad about not having an excuse to buy all the frilly, pink, girly things... but, then I thought about Camden having a brother and a forever buddy to play with and it made me so happy! Bill and his brother are 18 months apart and they were so close growing up (and still are today). And I'm also happy we get to use all of Camden's baby clothes! I actually started going through all his little NB outfits yesterday and got a little teary thinking of his little brother wearing them again! And of course, I had to celebrate by getting a blue gel mani ;)

Thank you all who liked and commented on my announcement post on IG yesterday! We are so excited to add another baby boy to our family! 

10 comments

  1. Congratulations!!!! That is such exciting news and Cam will grow up having the best friend!! So happy for you all love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys and how amazing for Cam to grow up with a life long very best friend! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again!! I am so happy for you!! Two boys is so much fun, crazy but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys! I bet he will look just like little Cam..that'll be adorable to see them together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! such exciting news :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for another boy and a brother! Kyle and his brother are two years apart and they are so close. I think they were a year apart in school though, even so they spent a lot of their formative years together.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, congratulations! You'll still be the queen of the household. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! We just found out we are our having our first child and little boy a few weeks ago and we are naming him Camden! So excited your Camden will have a little bro to be close to!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!