Lust List || Spring Bags

I have been craving all things Spring lately (winter, I am officially over you...). For the past few months, I've been trying my best not to spend too much money on clothes and accessories just due to all the moving, new house stuff coming up. However, I've decided that Spring 2016 will be the season I splurge on a new bag. I specifically want a tote/large satchel size, so that is what I've been looking at online recently. I am loving all the blush/neutral tones that are on trend right now and they would be the perfect spring color!

I've narrowed it down to the following 4 bags:

1 || kate spade 'cedar street - small jensen' leather tote ... I love the classic look of this tote. The neutral color can be worn with almost anything and it seems to have enough room for everything I need! Plus, you can't go wrong with anything kate spade!

2 || Tory Burch 'Small York' Saffiano Leather Buckle Tote ... I have had this particular bag on my wish list for a while and think it would be a very practical choice. I love this blush tone (light oak), but also love the 'luggage' color that I could carry pretty much year round.

3 || Henri Bendel West 57th Satchel ... This bag caught my eye when I spotted it on Kristin's instagram feed. I love the color and size and that it has a classic look to it. Plus, you can add a monogram! Bonus!

4 || GiGi New York Mini Taylor Bone Embossed Python ... I've wanted a GiGi NY bag for a while as well and this tote is the perfect size to carry all my necessities on a daily basis. I love this neutral tone and that it can also be monogramed! 


So, tell me... which is your favorite? Comment below!
PS - Movers will be here in one week! Ahh! How is this happening so fast! Planning to post a little update on our move soon!

Shop the post:


4 comments

  1. I think you can totally rock a light neutral year round and brighten up Winter! I love the Gigi tote the most because it's lightweight and you can carry so much in it (including baby stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I DIDN'T need! I'm a Kate Spade girl so I have to go with #1. I just love it.
    I use light neutral bags in the winter too! It helps me feel sophisticated and elegante.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! The Gigi one is calling my name the most though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the last one! gigi is one of my favorites! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!