Valentine's Wishlist


Happy Wednesday! I can't believe Valentine's day is right around the corner! Bill and I don't typically do gifts for Valentine's Day, we usually do dinner or just give each other cards. But, that doesn't mean I can't get myself something nice for Vday :) 

The above items have been on my wishlist this past month and I may just have to purchase a few of them. I've been eying these comfy looking PJ jogger pants for a while and I also really want to try out these S'well bottles that everyone raves about. I'm loving this bright pink color

What are you wishing for this Valentine's Day?

6 comments

  1. Love the bright pink S'well bottle! I have the champagne gold one and seriously use it 24/7! Although I wouldn't turn down a bright pink one! So cheery! Great round up!

    Annie- All Things Big And Small

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since my birthday is two days before Valentine's, I'LL TAKE IT ALL!!
    Currently wearing the kendra earrings in rose gold. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up! I love those KS earrings - I have a KS necklace in my Rocksbox right now that has that light pink quartz, and I'm obsessed with it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a cute new pj set - those are so fun!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything on the list is pink perfection!! I love the KS earrings, can't say enough good things about them, and those joggers are just the cutest! I think I may need to treat myself to them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these!! Those pants look so comfy and I love the blush KS earrings!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!