Baby #2 Nursery Inspiration

Now that we are starting to settle into our new home, I've started scheming decor ideas for each room. Of course, the one that is on the top of my list is Baby #2's nursery. I decided this time around, I wanted a more neutral toned nursery. One that can be easily transitioned into a toddler room down the road. 

I've been pinning images of some neutral nurseries that I love for the past few months so I will be using these as the main inspiration when painting, furnishing and decorating the room. The room we are going to assign to baby #2 is already painted with a white primer, so it is ready to be painted with our color of choice.

Here are some of my inspirational images:




image sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I love the neutral toned wall colors of each room from above. We also have white molding and door frames, so that will go perfectly with the lighter color. 

I contemplated purchasing these adorable Animal Print Shop prints for Camden's room when we were decorating it, but decided to go a different route for his decor. I am highly considering framing a few of the cute little baby animal prints for baby #2's nursery. Camden may be jealous because he LOVES animals!

I put together a little collage of some of the items I have on my wishlist for the new nursery below:

chambray animal mobileanimal printswoven seagrass baskets | moroccan leather pouf | PB kids declan rocker | grey fog jenny lind crib | geometric area rug

Most likely we won't even start painting until next month, so it may be a while before I share the results, but wanted to share my inspiration!

I hope you all are having a good week!

4 comments

  1. We have the 4 animal prints in Cam's nursery and I love them!! However, they are soo pricey! I do love them so much though! Can't find to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty - I can't wait to see the whole space come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your inspiration! You can never go wrong with cream/neutral walls. We just picked up that same crib in white last weekend and it looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i love all the neutral, calm ideas! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!