Spring Dresses

I have been craving a spring shopping trip recently. I love all the spring-y colors out in stores right now! I realize that my options are limited at this point in my pregnancy (the belly is out of control you guys...). For Easter, I will most likely be wearing a maternity dress that I purchased last time I was pregnant with Cam. However, I hope to live vicariously through all of you when it comes to spring dress shopping, mmkay?

Here's a little round up of some of my favorite spring dress options:

1) I love this Floral Scuba Mesh Fit & Flare dress by Gabby Skye. The print is so light and pretty and perfect for Easter service!

2) Another floral option is this Crepe High/Low Trapeze Dress. It looks so comfortable and flattering on any figure.

3) A lace dress always adds a bit of class to any occasion. This BB Dakota 'Rhianna' Illusion Yoke Fit & Flare dress comes in so many pretty spring hues!

4) Last, but not least, you can never go wrong with a good shift dress. Just dress it up with some fun heels and accessories! This boatneck shift dress comes in several color options and is on sale right now for $32.40!

Shop this post and more Spring dress options below (click on the image to link to the source):



Happy Spring shopping!

*I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

3 comments

  1. So many cute choices! You can rock lots of cute dresses with a bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any true spring dresses and I love all the ones you picked! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!