Target Swimwear

Top Row: one || two || three || four
Bottom Row: one || two || three 

Ah, swimsuit season... You know it's coming.

This year will be especially fun because we now have a pool at our house! 
I have a maternity suit that I will most likely be sporting until baby #2 gets here, but after that I'm hoping to be back in some 'normal' looking suits.

I'm mostly looking at one piece suits because I know I won't be in bikini shape right away after baby #2. Most of the suits above are black (which is probably the color I would order), but a lot of them come in fun summer tones as well. 

Target has been killing it in the swim department. All of the suits above are especially flattering for those of you that don't feel like working too much on those ab muscles before the weather gets hot. What's even better about these suits are the price tags. All the suits above are under $60 and most are around the $40 price mark! You can't beat that!

I also rounded up some fun pool attire accessories to add to your shopping cart...

Top Row: hat 1 || hat 2 || hat 3
Bottom Row: sandals on top || sandals on bottom || cover up 1 || cover up 2 || cover up 3

*Right now, Target is offering buy 1 get 1 50% off select women's Merona swim, clothing, shoes and accessories!

Have you purchased any new suits for the summer season yet?
Would you sport a one piece?

Shop the post below by clicking on an image:

6 comments

  1. I've been loving Target's suits this year - top four and bottom two have really caught my eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am loving the entire swimwear line from Target especially the Vix collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely partook in their swim sale a few weeks ago and got a one piece suit. I love that they have some variety in their one pieces and it's not all "mom" looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH so many cute suits! i love the blue one. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that scallop detail one - so cute for summer! I have a similar one piece with the v-neck ruffles, and it fits amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target has been killing it with the swimsuits this year! My girlfriend had so many cute ones she ordered for our Mexico trip and I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!