The Great Plague


I'm reusing this IG photo for a little glimpse of inspiration after what was a very rough weekend for our little family. 

I had high hopes for the weekend. Plans to visit near by parks and explore more of our new town, clean the house and put away those last pesky boxes, organize a few rooms, start scheming some paint colors... Wouldn't that have been nice?!

We are all slowly coming out of what I will refer to as the 'great plague of 2016'. I shared with you all on Friday that Camden had a little bout with the stomach bug last week. Well, the bug spread to his parents over the weekend. I started getting sick Friday afternoon and it lasted until Saturday morning. Then, all day Saturday and most of Sunday I just felt like death. No energy, no appetite. I know I may have got the short end of the stick because of being pregnant (thanks pregnancy immune system!). Then yesterday, Bill started running a high fever. Luckily, he has not got sick (knock on wood) and seems to feel a bit better today. 

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of working and house chores today. I promise to be back in blogging action very soon! 

xoxo

4 comments

  1. You poor thing - I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, never fun being sick, especially while pregnant! Hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh sorry it caught up with you all too!!! Hopefully this week and weekend will be better than last and hopfully spring will knock all these germs out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!! Feel better sweets! That is just awful all around!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!