Accessories I'm Loving...




As I approach the last 10 weeks of pregnancy (yikes!), I know I won't be spending too much money on any new clothes. I just purchased a pair of maternity shorts which will most likely be my last maternity purchase before baby arrives. Instead of focusing on clothes, I've been eyeing some fun accessories for spring and summer.

1 | Ray-Ban aviators are an obvious choice when it comes to spring/summer sunglasses. They are super light weight and come in so many fun colors. What's even better is that they are currently 25% off!

2 | Statement earrings are back! There are so many cute styles and colors of statement earrings out right now and they make the perfect addition to a fun, off the shoulder sun dress. I'm loving this tassel pair which also look like they are very lightweight.

3 | Wearing a watch has become somewhat of an everyday accessory for me. I would love to get a fun, bright white watch for the upcoming seasons like this kate spade plastic strap one.

4 | You already know my love for the crossbody bag. Another easy go-to style for mamas is the wristlet. This one is the perfect size for your phone, ID and cards for quick trips to the store, grocery, etc. And it's perfect to just throw in the diaper bag if needed.

5 | One accessory that is on my wishlist is a cute pair of tassel sandals. There are a lot of different styles out right now, but this pair really caught my eye. I love the taupe color that can go easily with any outfit.

6 | Another fun accessory to get you in the warm weather mood is to switch out your phone case! I am loving sonix's line of colorful phone cases. I currently have this one in my shopping cart.

What warm weather accessories are you loving?

Shop the post:

6 comments

  1. i love those sandals! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about those fringe details lately and those sandals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your maternity shorts from?! This super warm weather caught me off guard and I have nothing to wear! Also those earrings and tassel sandals -- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those sandals, and I definitely need to pick up a pair of tassel earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that Kate Spade wristlet! I definitely need to get me something like that for the diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!