Easy Maternity Style


Now that the weather is FINALLY getting warmer, I feel as though I am slowly coming out of my maternity style slump. In the winter months, I was constantly wearing my maternity leggings and jeans with oversized sweaters and sweatshirts that just made me feel so 'blah'. 

I've been working on amping up my maternity style now that I can mix in some dresses! Especially, now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, the dress option is so much more comfortable too. I've been trying my best to not go overboard with buying too many 'maternity' pieces that I may not be able to wear again. Luckily, I bought a lot of maternity pieces last time I was pregnant that I have been able to wear this time around. I have been mixing in both maternity and non-maternity pieces into my everyday wardrobe. 

First, I'll start with what I am typically wearing on a day I'm home with Camden. Taking care of a toddler, means you need to be wearing something super comfortable that is machine washable. For the most part I am wearing my Old Navy maternity capris or shorts for comfort. On top, I'll throw on one of these extra comfortable maternity tee shirts from Target. For a while, I was able to get away with just wearing normal sized tee shirts, but now that the belly is in full force, I had to pick up a few maternity ones.


On work days or on the weekends when we are running errands, I may throw on a pair of maternity jeans and a top to feel more 'put together'. I recently purchased a pair of distressed maternity jeans and I love them (they are now sold out, but I've linked to a few similar pairs below)! I bought them a size too big, so they don't fit perfectly snug, but they are super stretchy and soft which is nice. The tops I am wearing below were actually purchased when I was pregnant with Cam. The striped shirt is maternity, but the blouse is just a larger size from F21. 

maternity jeans - sold out (similar HERE & HERE) | striped maternity top (similar HERE) | white boho blouse (similar HERE & HERE) | reversible tote | saddle style crossbody | converse shoes | vince camuto wedges - old (similar HERE & HERE) | similar kate spade watch | kendra scott necklace

Dresses are also a really easy maternity go-to for a special occasion like a (rare) date night or shower/party of some sort. I bought a few maternity dresses from Pink Blush Maternity when I was pregnant with Camden and I'm so glad I've been able to wear them again. I also just picked up a few non-maternity dresses from Target that are perfect for now and post-baby. 

floral maternity dress (last year) - Pink Blush Maternity | similar cardigan | blue patterned high-low dress (can't find online, but similar HERE) | saddle style crossbody | wedges - old (similar HERE & HERE) | monogram necklace | kendra scott necklace | similar kate spade watch

Here's another go-to maternity outfit that is all non-maternity!

Here is a list of some of my favorite maternity shops:

My go-to maternity sites are Old Navy and Target. Target has a great in store selection of basic maternity items you might need like tee shirts, tanks, leggings, etc. Old Navy is the same, but doesn't always have a great selection in stores, so I always order online. 

Other maternity sites I love:


I hope this was helpful for those of you who are pregnant or in a maternity slump like I was!

I can't believe I am 30 weeks already! We are scheduling a c section for the last week of June when I'm 39 weeks, so baby #2 will be here in just a few short months!

You can shop some of my favorite maternity basics below:



5 comments

  1. You make maternity dressing look so easy! I love your styles for each - hopefully I can be that stylish when my turn comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the pregnancy wardrobe! I LOVE it! Seriously, so cute and you're not breaking the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, loving all your outfits! I'm so glad the warmer weather is here! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that floral dress with the pink cardigan!! Such a cute outfit :) You look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. During your maternity amount, it's important that your venture is comfy and permits you to relax. Smart quality maternity leggings ought to permit you to maneuver freely and simply and not feel too restricted, however at constant time it doesn't have to be compelled to be too disheveled and shapeless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!