Trend Watch | Saddle Crossbody Bags

Row 1: one | two | three | four
Row 2: one | two | three | four

I am loving this spring/summer trend of saddle style crossbody bags. I have always been a fan of the crossbody style and have been carrying this one for the past 2 years! It's perfect for quick outings, grocery trips, etc. And it's great when you have your kids/babies with you because it's hands free!

I love this one that I just purchased recently and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it, so I'd thought I'd share some other options that are similar (and all under $30!). I have this one in my shopping cart right now and I may have to pull the trigger! I love that it is such a close match to the chloƩ one.

Shop the post:



Here are a few other options I'm loving (under $60):



+++

The painters are still working on our house today. It has been a rough week with Camden coming down with a double ear infection, but he is just about on the mend today. Thank goodness my parents were here Monday and Tuesday to help! I can't wait to show you guys before and after photos of the rooms we painted. Most likely I will post them next week, but you can follow me on snapchat (@LindsayRumple) to view snaps of the progress.

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments

  1. I'm loving the crossbody saddle bags too! They hold more things than I expected! Sorry to hear about Camden's ear infections, we've been there and its so hard to see our babes in pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this style too! It's so easy for me to throw on when I'm running errands with the boys. Hands free is so crucial these days. Sorry about the double ear infection :(, hoping Cam feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love that bag that you just picked up - perfect for spring and summer! Loving all your house progress, too. Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bags! im looking forward to buying a new purse after i dont have to drag that diaper bag around anymore! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection! This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. Just for a share you can find awesome collection of crossbody bags at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!