Week in Review + March Favorites

Can you believe it's the 1st of April already? Sorry, I have no witty April fools jokes for you today, but here's a little recap of our not so exciting week:

Monday, Cam and I just took it easy and pretty much stayed in our PJs most of the day after the whirlwind Easter weekend. The rest of the week was filled with work, a few house projects and eating lots of left overs and Easter candy (seriously, the candy needs to stop!). I had a happy mail day and received my new Solly wrap and Covered Goods nursing/carseat cover! I can not wait to test them out with baby #2! 


I've slowly been working on organizing Cam's old clothes bins and baby things and putting them in the new baby's room. I'm working on a list of some items I still want to purchase for baby #2 and plan on posting them on the blog soon!

Plans for the weekend include Cam's first swim lesson Saturday morning! I'm anxious to see how he will react to the water. He loves baths, so hoping he just thinks the pool is a big bath! Other than that, finalizing our paint colors (finally) and maybe taking a family outing to the local mall. It's going to be pretty chilly this weekend in IL, so we may just lay low and stay warm!

Since I don't have a very exciting WIR this week, I also wanted to share my March Favorites in this post. One of my goals for the year is to step up my beauty/make up/hair routines and try out some new products. These are just a few products that I've either been using for a while or newly purchased that I've been loving this past month:

1. I recently bought this TRESemme Keratin Smooth conditioner and have been loving it! It leaves my hair really soft and smells amazing!

2. I've been using it's a 10 spray leave in conditioner for a while now and just have to include it with this months favorites because it has helped my dry hair so much this season! I typically spray it on my damp hair after the shower before I comb through and will sometimes spray the ends after I blow dry. It's a little pricey, but you can get a smaller bottle for less. However, I totally think it's worth the price!

3. I recently picked up this L'Oreal Telescopic mascara as a recommendation from a YouTube beauty blogger and I really love it! I use to use Maybelline's Full and Soft, which has a very bushy brush so I was a little nervous about trying this new one that had short, hard bristles. However, I find that the small, harder bristles help to separate my lashes more and it stays on all day with no smudges!

4. Another more recent find was this Maybelline Baby Soft Instant Pore Eraser. I've been putting it on my face after lotion and before BB Cream or foundation and it really helps to smooth out my skin and hide my pores. It leaves my skin feeling like velvet!

5 & 6.  I've been using Neutrogena face lotion for a while now and have really grown to love their skin products. I use this Deep Moisture day cream with spf 20 during the day (duh!) and this Triple Age Repair night cream before I got to bed.

Have you tried any of these products?

I hope you all had a great week and happy Friday!

Shop the post:


5 comments

  1. You will love the solly wrap and covered goods cover, we actually still use that cover on shopping carts! Excited to hear how Cam's swimming lesson goes, I need to sign R up for one! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that shampoo! It's a Ten is the BEST! Hope you have a great weekend and swim lessons go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the swim lesson went well! And, I need to check out that neutrogena night cream - I love their skincare products!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!