Friday Finds | Nordstrom Sale Favorites


(click on an item in the collage above to link to the product.)

It's that time of year again! The Nordstrom Half Yearly sale is going on now through June 5th. There are so many great items on sale, but I'm realizing they are going fast! I started saving some items a few days ago only to find them out of stock the next day!

So, if you find something you like, don't wait to buy it!

Here are my top picks:
Chain fringe pendant necklace (45% off, only $11.98!)
Treasure&Bond one pocket burnout tee (50% off, originally $42)
Stem flowy lightweight tank (40% off, bought this last summer and LOVE it!)
Jack Rogers Whipstitched flip flop (20% off, these will most likely go fast!)
Cozy Zoe lace trim PJ shorts (40% off, only $16.80!)

I told myself that I need to go on a shopping freeze for the next month before baby arrives, but I can't resist a good deal! Currently, I have in my cart the burnout tee, the fringe pendant necklace and the PJ shorts. I also have this phone case that is not on sale, but is perfect for the summer!

Are you taking advantage of Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale?

Shop the post:


3 comments

  1. Yes!!!! Headed there today!!!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome finds! I keep going on the website and finding more and more great stuff - it's dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!