Friday Finds


(You can now click on an item in the collage above to link you to the product source!)


If money was no object (and I wasn't 7 months pregnant), these items would be purchased this week! This scarf print maxi dress would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding. And I LOVE this romper! The color is beautiful and is currently on sale! The more practical dress that I would most likely buy right now would be this stripe cross back shift dress. It looks like the perfect everyday, easy to wear dress and would be perfect for post baby!

I'm so ready for shorts and tee shirt weather/season. I remember last summer, this was my go-to 'momiform'! This knit tee looks so comfy and would be perfect paired with these distressed denim shorts and sandals. I can totally see myself lounging in this 'Sunday morning' tee with my PJ pants and coffee on the weekends. 

And let's not forget the accessories. I've had my eye on this adorable beach tote! Of course, I have no fancy beach trips planned, but one can dream right? The more practical purchases (that may actually have to happen) would be these $12 sunnies and these pink tassel earrings

This week I have been focusing on purchasing items for baby #2's arrival. I went to Babies R Us this week to purchase a gift for a friend's baby shower and ending up dropping a lot more money than I expected to on our baby as well! I found these crib sheets (one and two) and picked up a few storage bins after I decided to add a few touches of navy to the nursery. I ordered and received this beautiful wood frame sign from the Etsy shop TheShedInteriors. All her signs are so pretty and I'm even thinking of adding one or 2 through out our home. 



This weekend we are headed to Columbus for the first time since we've moved! I get to see all my college friends at a baby shower and I'm so excited! We will be stopping by Bill's parent's house on the way to break up the trip a bit. 

I hope you all had a great week and happy weekend!

6 comments

  1. Great picks! I love that sign and love finding new Etsy stores that make them! Have a great weekend, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer style picks! I love the color of that romper, so pretty. I'm going to check out that Etsy shop for signs - love those. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your pics!! I think I need those jean shorts. Love that sign you got for the nursery! I always spend way too much at Babies r us

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh love that romper! xoxo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. That romper is SO cute!!! Have such a good time this weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!