Friday Finds

(Click on the items below in the collage to shop!)

Is there anything better than lounging in PJs on the weekends? 

Towards the end of my pregnancy and after baby #2 arrives, I'm sure I will be living in mostly PJs. Just because you have to wear PJs, doesn't mean you can't look cute while doing so! 

I just bought this sleep shirt (on sale for only $18.98 right now!) and it is so soft and comfortable and will be perfect for the stay in the hospital and the first week after having baby #2. Since I will be having another c section, I'm trying to make sure I have a lot of sleep shirt/nightgown options instead of pants or shorts since I will be sore around my incision area. I'm also loving the matching robe (only $20.98!), which would also be great to have in the hospital.

Although, I am loving this sleep tee and these shorts! And how comfortable do these lounge pants look (on sale for $18.98)? I think I may have to get a few of these 'Gotta Have It' tanks (2 for $38 right now!). They look super comfortable and would be perfect for hot summer nights or even during the day with shorts. These 'Gotta Have It' tees look pretty comfy too! 

+++

It looks like it will actually be nice outside this weekend! We are hoping just to get out and spend some time as a family. Maybe go to a park or maybe the zoo?! Also, working on the nursery and a few other house projects.

I hope you all had a great week! Happy Friday!

Shop the post:


4 comments

  1. I'm in desperate need of new comfy clothes - thanks for rounding all these up! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing some cute pjs at a great price point! I hate to spend too much money on sleepwear, but I want it to look cute too! xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good picks! I love a great and cute pj! I have to order the taco ones asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that taco outfit! I'm always wearing my husband's tshirts to bed and I think he's really sick of seeing me in them! lol. These are a cute compromise!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!