Mills Pharmacy + Apothecary Product Review


One of my major pet peeves is dry hands and feet. I am constantly looking for new products to help moisturize both and I feel as though I have tried a lot of different brands and products. My hands and feet feel especially dry now that I'm pregnant.

I was happy when Mills Pharmacy + Apothecary contacted me in regards to trying some of their products. Mills Pharmacy + Apothecary is an 'elegant, modern, full-service pharmacy complete with a beauty and wellness boutique.' They are located in Birmingham, MI as a brick and mortar, but also have a full service online shop here. Their online shop is filled with high end and award winning brands and products. As I read more about the SPAritual brand and products, I became even more impressed. Their body care products are Certified Organic and Fair Trade and they only use vegan ingredients. Being pregnant, I am a little more cautious about what products I'm using on my skin and these products make me feel safe about using them daily. 


The 2 products I picked were the Handprint Hand Salve and the Sole Mate Foot Balm because I knew they were the ones I would probably use the most! I am constantly moisturizing my hands and feet since they seem to be constantly dry. With all the dish washing of sippy cups and after toddler meals, my hands are always so dry! I try to keep a small hand moisturizer by the sink at all times and this hand salve will now replace my drugstore hand lotion. I also always moisturize my feet after I shower and now that it's open toe and sandal season, I really want to start keeping up with my foot care! 


I love the scent of both products! I am obviously very sensitive to scents at the moment and the light, citrus scent (of both products) is not too heavy and leaves my hands and feet with a fresh smelling. Both products leave my skin feeling like silk and do not leave a greasy feeling. 

Stop by Mills Pharmacy + Apothecary's online shop for more beauty and skin care products. They also have a great line of products for men (Father's Day gifts, anyone?)!

*I was sent these 2 products my Mills Pharmacy + Apothecary for review. The above review and opinions are my own. 

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

3 comments

  1. This stuff looks/sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands and feet have been extremely dry as of late, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hands are SO dry since we've moved back! i need to try some new lotion. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!