Friday Finds | Craving Pineapple


(*click on an item above to shop!*)

Yes, I am literally craving pineapple (and all fruit) during this pregnancy, but I'm also craving all the cute pineapple decor and accessories!

In other news: We had a healthy check up for baby #2 yesterday. He's not quite ready to make his appearance yet, but feeling very low! I'm hoping we stay on schedule with his birthday on the 28th! I also started packing baby #2's hospital bag and will be completing Bill and my bags this weekend as well... It's the final countdown!

diaper bag (smaller version no longer available) | machine washable rug c/o Lorena Canals

We have 2 more weekends as a family of 3, so this weekend we just plan to relax and enjoy the summer weather with Camden.

Oh, and PS... Yesterday was my last day of work (part time). I am officially a SAHM! I plan to post about my thoughts and feeling about staying at home with 2 kiddos next week!

Happy Friday!

Shop the post:


2 comments

  1. pineapples are my favorite! i love that gold dish! and yah! im glad baby #2's appt went well! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not real big into the pineapple stuff, but how cute is that phone case and pool float?! So glad that your appt went well, and congrats on your transition to stay-at-home-mom status!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!