Friday Finds | Summer Staples under $25


(click on an item above to shop!)

This summer's fashion is all about easy to wear pieces and fun accessories. You don't have to break the bank for the latest trends either! I pulled together a few of my favorite summer staple pieces that are each under $25!

1. Swing dress - everyone needs a comfy, flowy swing dress in their closet this summer. Dress it up with wedges and a statement necklace, or wear it casual with flip flops while running errands.

2. Flowy tank - I may have to buy several of these for the summer as they look super comfy! Perfect to throw on with a cute pair of shorts and sandals.

3. Scalloped hem top - I love a pretty scallop hem! This top would be perfect paired with white jeans or shorts.

4. Tassel crossbody - You guys know my love for a good crossbody. This one is so on trend and only $20.98 on sale!

5. Fun phone case - I love mixing up my phone cases each season. This one would be perfect for those ladies that brunch... or even if you don't, it's a great conversation accessory!

6. Graphic tee - I'm loving this graphic tee and I'm sure it will be exactly how I'm feeling after baby arrives! I see myself wearing this tee and comfy lounge pants on a consistent basis in the near future.

7. Retro tortoise shell sunglasses - I love this trend and instead of buying a pair 10 times the cost of these (that would most likely get smashed by my toddler), I think the $6 price tag has me sold!

8. Floppy hat - You NEED a floppy hat if you are planning to frequent the pool or beach this summer. I love this striped one for less than $20!

All these items are part of Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale going on now through Sunday! Don't hesitate to snatch these up before they're gone!

My parents are in town this weekend and the weather is supposed to be really nice! hope you all had a great week and Happy Friday!

Shop the post:

6 comments

  1. I have that swing dress in black and love it! It's so comfy. Adding that scallop hemmed top to my wishlist! Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love all of these. Nordstrom, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that floppy hat!! have fun with your parents!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those sunnies! I can't justify the expensive ones at this point in life, so I might as well try the trends in cheaper versions! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to that swing dress! And love the scalloped top, it would be perfect for 4th of July with white shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swing dresses are a necessity, as is everything else on the kit, including a super cute phone case!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!