Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Oh, hi! Just coming out of my newborn/new mother sleepy haze to bring you my picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Since I have a Nordstrom debit card, I was able to get early access to the sale. I love having the debit card because I get all the perks and rewards, but don't feel guilty about opening another credit card. I highly recommend signing up if you love to shop at Nordstrom like me! I mean, free shipping and returns is reason enough to shop online!


Below are some of my favorite sale items:



I was on a shopping freeze for a month before Bennett was born, so I am so ready to start buying normal, non-maternity clothes again! The anniversary sale is a great time to stock up on items for fall and to splurge on designer pieces you've had your eye on.

I am lusting over this Tory Burch bag which is now over 30% off! I also have my eye on this kate spade watch and these nike tennis shoes.

Are you going to take advantage of the Anniversary Sale?

PS - Did you order anything good from Amazon Prime Day? I ended up getting 3 big boxes of diapers for 30% off! Wish I could have got something more exciting though...sigh...

Happy weekend and happy shopping!

5 comments

  1. Great picks! I got a bunch of the pieces on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I have to laugh as a fellow mom that you got diapers from Prime day #momlife. Love all your picks. I've been eyeing a Tory Burch bag from this sale... they're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo much goodness! I've already placed two orders, but figure I have some shopping to make up for after the last 9 months! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!