#NSale Favorites under $50 + What I Bought


You guys, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends this weekend! Have you taken advantage any amazing deals?! I was a slacker and just placed my order on Friday, so I'm anxiously awaiting my packages this week!

I have been trying to keep my shopping budget to a minimum after baby (having a baby ain't cheap, people!) and knowing that my body will slowly be changing over the next few months, I didn't really want to 'invest' in any pieces that may not fit me in the near future.

I didn't want to pass up a good sale, though. Each item I purchased was less than $50 and I got some great pieces! I am especially excited for these Zella leggings that everyone raves about. Also, I am very excited about this top that I got in "grape leaf" (olive color). I already have it in a wine/burgundy color and I love it! I also ordered this necklace and these Spanx undies which will be great to help suck in my post baby belly. I still have a few items left in my cart that I'm contemplating pulling the trigger on, which are these jeans, this watch (which is a restock that I was waiting for! Only $15.90!) and this dress that would be a great fall staple.

There are so many great sale options that are under $50! I've broken them out into categories for you below...

Dresses:



Tops/Bottoms:



Accessories:



What was your favorite sale item purchase? 

5 comments

  1. So much good stuff in the sale this year - I picked up some of the same stuff as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a ton of great stuff - I picked up a trench coat which was my favorite purchase! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those Spanx undies in my life!! My favorite purchase was probably the Lush tee that everyone is raving about - I wish I had grabbed it in all colors before it sold out so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!