Tuesday Randoms

Happy Tuesday! I thought I'd share a few random thoughts and confessions today, so here we go...

1. Loving... that the weather is finally starting to cool down and we are loving it! The past few weeks with the temps in the high 80s and 90s I just felt like it was too hot to be outside with Bennett and Camden would just beg to go outside and play all day long. Now that the temps are more in the high 70s, we are enjoying a lot of outside play and family walks. There's something about just going outside when it's sunny that lifts my mood immediately! And the boys seem to love it as well.

2. Not loving... That poor little Bennett has started to have a bad case of reflux. It started around 5/6 weeks and has gotten increasingly worse over the past few weeks. Some nights it takes us over an hour after his last feeding to settle him down before bed. I remember Camden going through a similar phase, but I think Bennett may have it a touch worse. We just got a prescription for Zantac and hoping that helps!

3. Excited for... FALL! Football season, boots, plaid, pumpkin spice... All the fall things. Especially looking forward to wearing my new fall clothes and booties!

lush top | kendra scott necklace | booties (only $35!) | watch sold out (similar here)

4. Looking forward to... Actually dressing up for a wedding this weekend! Bill and I will be traveling to his home town for one of his best friends' wedding this weekend and we are bringing the boys along with us. We have a baby sitter for during the wedding and reception so it will be our first official 'date night' with out the babies! I didn't find a dress I loved, so I will be wearing an Old Navy shift dress I bought a while ago with this necklace and these shoes I scored from Amazon!

5. I confess... I wear these tee shirts and a pair of these shorts just about everyday! I have an assortment of colors in the tops and have about 5 pairs of the athletic shorts. They are just so comfortable and easy to throw on in the morning and perfect for hanging out with a newborn and a toddler on the go! Someday I will wear normal clothes again, right?!

6. I also confess... That I finally got my hair highlighted over the weekend and I love the color! However, I had to cut the appointment short because I had to go home and pump. So I left the salon with half wet, frizzy hair! #breastfeedingproblems

7. Lastly... Can we make a final decision on the snapchat v. instagram stories debate? I'm trying to keep up with both, but I'm thinking that the IG stories may win just for the fact that I can keep everything on one app? But, IG stories does not have any fun filters that keep me and my toddler entertained during the slow times in the afternoon or in the grocery store lines... (follow me on IG @lindsaykr11 and Snapchat @LindsayRumple)


That's all I have for now! Hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments

  1. Bring on fall! And I agree, insta needs to add some fun filters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflux is the worst, I hope the Zantac helps! I'm with you on finally feeling like we can be outside again, the last few weeks have been too brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you - bring on fall! I'm so over this hot and humid weather. Glad that life is treating you well, friend. I'm still over on Snapchat - I just want Instagram to stick to being pretty photos, and on Snapchat I have more control over who I follow. I don't have time to watch 900+ stories everyday on Insta, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!