Apple Picking + Other Fall To Do's









It was such a great weekend for apple picking! The sun was shining and it was a comfortable 75 degrees. I have been wanting to take Camden apple picking since we didn't get to last year. I was so excited to find a farmstand with an apple orchard less than 15 minutes away from our house. So, Sunday we loaded up the 2 babes and headed out. Even though it takes a lot of effort to get 2 little ones out of the house, I'm always so happy once we are out and I'm so glad we got the chance to create this memory!

I'm also glad we were able to check off one of my Fall To Do List items. Here's what I'm hoping to do this season:

+ Visit a pumpkin patch with the kids and pick out pumpkins to actually carve this year. (Of course take obligatory baby with pumpkins photo)

+ Find some pretty mums to put on our porch.

+ Figure out some cute costume idea for the boys this Halloween... I'm struggling with this!

+ Make at least 1 batch of chili and apple cider (spiked cider is a bonus).

+ Actually enjoy a fire in our fire pit in the back yard on a crisp autumn night.

+ Plan our anniversary 'stay-cation' in Chicago. We are hoping to spend a 2 days and 1 night in Chicago for our anniversary/my birthday weekend in November.

+ Enjoy many PSL's and pumpkin flavored items! :)


What's on your fall to do list?

4 comments

  1. Apple picking is always the best! The pictures are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are the cutest! Loving all your to do list items, too - a fire on a crisp night is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I dream about fall nights in front of a firepit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! i need to take Vi apple picking! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!