Friday Finds : Fall Basics


Just wanted to post a quick Friday Finds for you guys today! I'm starting to get the fall shopping itch and came across these goodies while browsing nordstrom's site this week. I think each one is a staple item for your fall wardrobe. And the best part is that each piece is less than $100! 

I can't say enough about this blouse. I purchased it during the anniversary sale and now it's on sale again for only $25.20!! It is the perfect girls night or date night top. Pair it with some dark wash skinny jeans, lace up heels and your favorite necklace and you're ready to go! 

There's nothing better than a cozy, oversized sweater on a chilly day. I love this one with a big cowl neck that can be worn off the shoulder. 

Black and white stripes are still in for this fall. This striped, long sleeve tee will definitely be a staple item in your fall wardrobe. You can layer it with a military vest or pair it with a blanket scarf

A military jacket is a great transitional outer layer for fall. This one is the perfect neutral shade and is a great everyday jacket!

I hope everyone has a great 3 day holiday weekend! My parents are coming to visit this weekend and I'm so excited to see them!

Happy Friday and Happy Shopping!

Shop the post:

2 comments

  1. I just added that sweater to my cart, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that sweater?! Love the OTS detail. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!