Friday Finds | Fall (Budget Friendly) Wishlist


I'm hoping to get back to my #WIW Wednesday series next week, but wanted to share with you what I have on my wishlist/shopping cart for the month of October. All items are less than $100!

I feel like now is the perfect time to wear these long sleeved, crew neck t-shirts just about everyday. There are so many colors to choose from, might as well get a few different ones!

I'm also loving this henley style long sleeved shirt. I would pair it with this pretty, light weight scarf (only $19!).

Speaking of scarves... Can one have too many plaid scarves? I think not. I love the colors of this plaid square scarf. Perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

I'm on the hunt for a good pair of distressed skinny jeans for fall as well and this pair seems like the perfect fit. And the price tag is right on point, only $64!

I've had my eye on these black nikes for a few months now and I think it's finally time to pull the trigger. They would be the perfect every day shoe for running errands and chasing around a busy toddler. They would fit quite nicely with my 'momiform' of these leggings and t-shirts too. :)

I've been searching for a good casual, date night clutch for a while and I think I finally found one! This black fold over clutch would be perfect for date night or girls night out. It's also only $25! 

What's on your fall wishlist?
Happy Friday and happy shopping!

Shop the post:


4 comments

  1. I bought that plaid blanket scarf during the NSale, and I absolutely love it! I just wore it yesterday and got so many compliments on it. Those Nikes look so much like the ones that I had to buy at Disney World to save my feet, and now I wear them all the time. Great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many scarves! I love that long sleeve tee and just packed it for this weekend! Great picks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm wearing leggings and a t-shirt right now... also need those black Nikes! And there is no such thing as too many plaid scarves!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!