Friday Finds : Scarf Season!

top row: one | two | three
bottom row: one | two | three

Scarf season is upon us! It may still be a bit warm out to rock a big, oversized blanket scarf, but you will want to purchase your scarfs for the upcoming season now before they are out of stock. I remember last year, all the good blanket scarves sold out so quickly!

A scarf is a great transitional piece to wear while the temperatures are changing. You can throw one on with a tee shirt and jeans when it's a crisp autumn day or layer it on with a sweater and vest when it gets really cold. 

I've listed some of my favorites below, all of which are $40 or less!



Happy Friday and Happy Scarf Season! 

1 comment

  1. Bring on all the blanket scarves! Loving all your picks here.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!