October Favorites



Happy Thursday! Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite purchases and everyday staples from the month of October. Can you believe it is going to be November next week?!

1. $15 Plaid Blanket Scarfs from Amazon. I just ordered and received one of these blanket scarfs and I have to say I'm impressed with the quality given it was only $15! There are 13 different plaid combinations to choose from, so I may even buy a few more! I just love throwing these on over a long sleeved tee or tunic, leggings and boots (aka my go to fall uniform). 

2. zella live in high waist leggings. I have been living in the regular zella leggings, so I thought I would go ahead and buy another pair. I decided to try out these high waisted leggings and I love them! The higher waist is much more sliming and flattering. Also helps to keep my mid section warm!

3. Sam Edelman Penny Boots. I bought these boots last year and I am still in love with them! They are so comfortable and go over leggings, jeans, even look good paired with dresses! The leather is super soft and they also come in a wide calf option so you can be sure to have the perfect fit. Bonus, they are also on sale right now!

4. Maybelline color sensational lipstick in blushing bud. I have been looking for a new lip stick for a while and grabbed this lipstick at my local Target recently. The color is just a touch of rosy pink and perfect for my everyday make up. It also goes on really smooth/creamy and stays on for a long time!

5. Maybelline age rewind dark circles eraser concealer (brightener 160). This is hands down the best under eye concealer/brightener I have ever used. I've tried a few different color correcting concealers for dark circles and this one definitely covers them the best and stays on all day long! The pinkish hue really helps to correct the blue/dark circles under my eyes. I top this with a skin toned concealer and then some loose powder to finish the look. I'm hoping to put together a post sharing my 5 minute mommy make up routine soon!

There you have it! I couldn't survive the last month with out these products! :)

*I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

5 comments

  1. Okay, I just started using Maybelline's rewind dark circle eraser concealer a couple of months ago and I really love it!! I used to spend so much money on different concealers and none of them lasted all day like I need it to, but this one does! And the best part...it's under $10!!!!

    I have been looking for some new leggings so I will have to check those out ASAP! Thanks for sharing about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new undereye concealer. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious about those Amazon scarves, so I'm happy to hear that the quality is decent! You can't beat that price. That Maybelline concealer is life - I use it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to the Amazon scarves! I have always heard great things about them! I want to order those boots, how do they run on the calf?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!