#WIW Wednesday | Graphic Lounge Wear + Coffee Mugs


I'm gonna go ahead and be honest with you... 90% of the time, you will find me wearing these leggings or these joggers (you need these!) and some sort of over sized sweatshirt or tee shirt on any given day. Don't get me wrong, I love fashion and would love to 'dress up' a bit more day to day. However, between working from home and being home with my babies, it just doesn't fit my lifestyle at the moment. 

Although, that doesn't mean I have to be 'frumpy' with my lounge wear. On one of my more recent trips to Target (there are at least 2 per week... It's right around the corner from our house! Dangerous!), I found some of the cutest graphic tops that I couldn't pass up. They are also made of the softest material that is just begging to be worn while lounging on the couch or around the house with babies/toddlers. 

There's just no hiding my love for coffee. I mean, I don't think I would survive a day... an hour with 2 babes under 2 if I didn't have that perfect, hot cup of java in the am (with some pumpkin spice creamer of course). So, when I saw this cowl neck sweatshirt, it went straight in my cart. I also snagged this USA sweatshirt (seriously, the softest ever...) and this clever graphic tee

(yep, totally cut out my head in these pics. Trust me, it's for the better!)

I also found myself in the coffee mug isle (how does that happen? I came for diapers!) and this mug just happened to hop into my cart as well. What is it about graphic coffee mugs that make me so happy?! Target has so many cute mugs right now. They also make great gifts (hello early Christmas shopping)!

Shop all my current favorite graphic lounge tops here:



And here are some really cute graphic mugs:



Happy Hump Day and Happy Shopping!

3 comments

  1. im alll about the comfy clothes these day! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure EVERY mom needs this piece! I know i do! XX
    Hannah
    http://www.notmycircusblog.com/slimming-outerwear/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!