#WIW Wednesday


I'm back with the 3rd edition of my #WIW Wednesday series. This past week has been a little hectic with trying to work and have Bennett home with me 3 days a week (Camden goes to daycare those days) since he is starting to be much more awake during the day. He starts daycare next week and will be going to the same 'school' as Camden. I'm slightly nervous about taking my baby to daycare! But, I know he will be in good hands because I love the experience that we've had with Camden and his classroom/teachers. 

So, I barely had the time to throw on these 2 outfits, but they are good ones! I'm still in the 'transitional' phase of my wardrobe from summer to fall because we've still had some warmer temps around here. However, last week it was mostly in the 60s and actually felt like fall! Yipee!

One of my favorite transitional outfits into fall is the swing dress paired with a blanket scarf and booties or boots. I included this outfit in my Fall Basics series last year and it is still on trend again this season. This time around, I'm pairing the look with booties instead of boots and nixing the leggings since it's still a bit too warm for them. 

short sleeve swing dress-BP (similar here) | plaid blanket scarf-SheIn (similar here, here, here) | booties-Express last year (similar here) | monogram necklace | kendra scott necklace

I'm hoping to schedule a family photo session this fall and I'm thinking about wearing this outfit only wearing a long sleeve swing dress (like this one) instead of the short sleeve one. 


My second outfit is also a great transitional look. I really wanted a pair of lace up flats last year, but never pulled the trigger. I'm so glad I bought this pair and am excited to wear them! this look would be great for a date night or grabbing drinks with friends.

blouse-Lush (comes in a lot of great colors) | black jeggings-Old Navy | lace up flats-Old Navy, no longer available in this color (similar price point here) | leopard clutch-Old Navy, last year (similar here

Shop the post:



Happy Hump Day and Happy Shopping!

3 comments

  1. I love these posts, so glad you are doing them again! Your hair looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!