Awesome Etsy Gift Ideas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to really start gearing up for Christmas! We are working on decorating our tree and mantel this week. I have been itching to put up our Christmas decorations, but we always wait until after Thanksgiving because we #respectthebird :) 

I just started my holiday shopping this week (got some great deals on cyber Monday!) and still working on crossing off my list. I found some really cute ideas on Etsy recently that I just have to share! There are so many great personalized gift ideas, but these were my favorite and are on the top of my wish list too. 

O N E | I'm going to need this doormat! I heart Joanna Gaines and pretty much the only person that rings our doorbell these days is the Amazon Prime package delivery man... (*note: this door mat is now shipping after Christmas, but still would make a great gift!)

| T W O | How fun would it be to have this letter board set in your house? It comes with a complete set of white letters so you can change up the message as much as you want! Leave your hubby a funny quote everyday or tell your kids to clean up in a subtle way.

| T H R E E | It's no secret that I'm a sucker for a cute, graphic mug. This one says it all with a pretty font too!

| F O U R | I'm also a sucker for graphic tees and sweatshirts and I love the bluntness of this one! Perfect for that funny (but, slightly whiny) girl in your life! 

| F I V E | If you need a gift idea for that funny guy in your life, this shirt would be perfect! I also love this version that I would wear myself!

| S I X | For that friend or family member that loves the city life, this pillow would be a great gift for their home.

| S E V E N | My friend Jen from Colorado makes these adorable personalized, hand painted peg doll ornaments! What a great gift for a grandparent or family member! She also sells hand painted peg doll nativity sets on her shop (The Polka Dot Peg) as well. I recently received my nativity set and I adore it! It's the perfect set to have out when you have small children. I don't worry about Camden playing with it either, which is so nice! 



I am so excited to display this nativity set every year! 

Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Have you found any great gift ideas on Etsy?

10 comments

  1. No doubt I will need that sweatshirt that says I'm freaking cold LOL!! I really love Etsy for all the unique gifts!! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gift roundups from Etsy! That doormat and sweatshirt are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been researching letter board sets all morning, no joke ha! Check out Letter Folk Co., too - they are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. etsy is the BEST! that doormat made me laugh!! come on in joanna gaines! :)
    love your nativity set too! so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the letter board is such a good gift! I have one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!