Birthday Wishlist



It's my birthday today! I will spare you my actual age (hint... it's in the 30's), but I don't feel a day over 29 ;)

We are celebrating our anniversary and my birthday this weekend in Chicago, so that's kind of my birthday present. Also, we got a new headboard and still trying to decide on new bedding (I'm leaning towards this duvet and this throw pillow). So, I'm not expecting any gifts this year. Especially since it will be Cam's birthday in less than 2 weeks and I've been spending money on his gifts already!

However, I do love me a good wish list collage so here's what I'm currently lusting over:

I'm all about studs these days. I don't ever wear big earrings anymore, especially around the boys. I'm loving these pretty kendra scott stone stud earrings.

Nothing more cozy than a knit beanie in the winter.

I'm in need of a new classic, black leather strap watch and this one looks perfect.

I feel like I'm always replacing my slippers every winter. This year I'd like to splurge a bit more on a pair that will last a long time.

I've been using functional, durable totes a lot lately. For work and even for carrying around the boys stuff to take them to school or for quick trips to the store. This TB one is not only trendy, but functional too!

I can just picture myself in these PJs curled up by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa!

I told myself that I would splurge on a new pair of jeans once I lost all the baby weight. I'm happy to report that I am officially back to pre-baby weight! And this pair of jeans is actually on sale right now, so it's the perfect time to buy!

+++

My parents are coming to visit for the weekend and to watch the boys while we go to chicago for the night. I'm excited to see them! But, also nervous about leaving my baby for the night for the first time... I hope I can relax and enjoy myself!

Happy weekend and happy shopping!

7 comments

  1. i love that cute hat!! happy birthday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! LOVE that headboard - it looks exactly like ours! And I've been thinking about splurging on a pair of Ugg slippers this year, they seem so comfy! Have fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a big week in your house! Happy birthday gorgeous! You don't look a day over 21!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, lady! Hope you're having a fun little getaway in Chicago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been into stud earrings lately too! So easy and cute! Those thermal PJs are adorable, and they look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hat! So cute. Happy birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!