Halloween Weekend + an OOTD

Oh, Hi! Sorry for the radio silence over here the past week! Bill has been out of town for work since Sunday morning, but luckily my parents came to visit this past weekend and stayed until Tuesday morning to help out with the boys. Bennett has come down with a nasty cold and has been waking up coughing and all stuffy at night, so this mombie has been super tired...

We had such a fun Halloween weekend with the boys! Bill was really sad that he was going to miss trick or treat night with them, but I'm glad my parents were here for Halloween. How cute are my little monkeys?!


This was the best photo I could get of the both of them. Camden almost refused to wear his, but we told him he would get candy if he kept it on. Bennett, on the other hand, was not too pleased with his costume and threw a fit about 5 minutes after we put it on. Oh well... Next year will be fun! At least I was able to snap a really cute picture of them!

Camden really got into trick or treating! We just took him around our court and we took him up to each door and told him to say 'trick or treat' to get some candy. He would say 'tick o teeeeet!' when our neighbors opened their doors, it was the cutest thing! 



Of course, we had to confiscate his candy... We did let him have a sucker and some fruit snacks though for all his hard work. ;)

I represented all my Mombies out there... Messy hair, eye bags and all! All that's missing is a Starbucks in my hand!


And just for fun, here's an OOTD which has been on heavy rotation for me lately:


I love this outfit for fall because it's been chilly in the mornings and warms up in the afternoon, so I can just peel off the layers. 

How was your Halloween weekend?
Are you ready for Christmas season?!!! I am!!!

4 comments

  1. You have the cutest little monkeys! I'm glad that you enjoyed trick or treating - it looks like Camden had a blast. Love your outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little monkeys! And your costume was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't love the mombie shirt more! How cute are those monkeys?! Totally worth bribing with candy to have him wear that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!