Christmas Pajamas Tradition


There is nothing more cozy than curling up by the Christmas tree with hot cocoa in your most comfortable Christmas jammies. Every Christmas Eve since I was little, my Grandma had my brother and I open one gift before we went to bed. It was always a pair of pajamas. To this day, I still love the tradition of getting new Christmas PJs to wear for the holiday season. I'm so excited to pass down this tradition to my boys as well!


I've tried my best to hold off on buying the boys every single pair of matching Christmas jammies I see in the stores (trust me this takes major self control). Bennett is actually wearing Camden's Christmas PJs from last year (size 12 months!) in these photos. I did snag these matching zip up PJs for them this year and I hope to get a photo of them in their matching attire Christmas Eve!


Just for fun, I rounded up some of my favorite Christmas PJs below that are available now (and that will ship to you before Christmas!). I am actually wearing the red plaid flannel PJs in the bottom left. I also have the red and white sweater leggings and they are super comfortable! I suggest sizing up for the leggings if you want to have a more comfortable fit. 

(Click the image in the collage below to be linked to the source)


OR shop the post here:



Do you have a Christmas pajama tradition? 

5 comments

  1. I want to start doing this! Opening PJs on Christmas Eve was one of my favorite traditions growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We open new Jammie's on xmas eve too! One of my favorite traditions! Also - I love YOUR pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these photos of you with your boys?! We did the same thing growing up with Christmas pajamas, and now Ryan and I carry on the same tradition between the two of us! It will be so fun to do with a child whenever that happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so cute! Christmas pjs are the sweetest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tradition! You guys are the cutest and you look gorgeous mama!! Hope everyone is feeling well! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!