Gifts for Her Under $25



(Click on the product image in the collage above to be linked to the source.)

If you are in need of some last minute gift ideas for her, I've rounded up some ideas for you (a few of which just happen to be on my wish list as well).

I have a white beanie similar to this one, but would love it in black (and it's only $19!). I also have this clutch in black which I love, but how pretty is this red color? Since it seems I can never have too many coffee mugs, I would love to add this travel mug and this monogram mug to my collection. 

A few perfect options for stocking stuffers would be this lip gloss set, these stud earrings (only $10!) and this Kiehl's dry relief duo which includes a lip balm and all over body moisturizer (perfect to have on hand for the winter months).

Which are your favorite? Are any of these on your wish list? 

Shop the post: 


2 comments

  1. That Kiehl's lotion is the best and how gorgeous are those earrings?!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!