Our Christmas Cards + Life Lately



Now that our cards are finally in the mail I can share them! I'm usually a minted or tiny prints gal, but this card design from Shutterfly caught my eye. I loved that the white wood background of the design on the left because I knew it would look great with our family photos that were taken in front of the white barn backdrop. I also added a little snip bit of the boys on the back of the card. I just love those smiles!!

Sorry for the lack of postings this week, it's been a bit hectic over here! We had Bill's parents visiting this past weekend which was so fun! They brought Camden's cousin (girl) who is 4 years old and they play so well together! Camden just loves following her around and trying to immitate everything she does, it's so cute. We took the kids to see Santa Friday night at a local Bass Pro Shop. It was actually pretty sweet with a whole North Pole set up and lots of fun for the kids! There was a mini ball pit and a carousel. 

We didn't get smiles this year, but at least they weren't crying! 



Camden is really into fish and sharks right now (search for baby shark on YouTube...he's obsessed!) so he loved all the fish tanks and all the big fish and sharks on the walls. 

Saturday we all stayed in our PJs most of the day because it was freezing out! It was in the negatives at some point during the day so we definitely didn't want to take the kids anywhere. Sunday, we baked Christmas cookies and had the kids decorate which is always fun. Camden is more into eating the dough and icing than decorating at this point!



We were sad to see Grandma and Grandpa leave on Monday morning, but also excited we get to see them again this weekend! 

Camden and Bennett made some cute little gifts for us this week at 'school' :)




This week I've just been focused on finishing up some work projects for the year because I'm taking the whole week off next week while we are in Ohio with my parents. I'm so excited!

I hope you all have a happy Holiday weekend with your family and loved ones!

And I will leave you with a few happy baby photos...


(onesie was a gift from grandma, but she bought from Etsy!)

4 comments

  1. LOVE how the cards turned out! Hope you guys have the best Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas cards!! I can't believe how old both of your boys are already! Have a merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're enjoying the season to its fullest. Love your card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards came out so cute! It looks like a great pre-Christmas week and the boys nailed the Santa pic! Hope it's very Merry! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!