Stella & Dot Wish List | Totes, Clutches & Travel Accessories

If you don't already know Stella & Dot not only carries beautiful, one of a kind jewelry, but also really adorable bags, clutches and travel accessories! There are some great deals on these bags, so make sure to get them while they are still in stock! You can still purchase through my online party here!




First on my wish list is this black Avalon tote. It looks like the perfect everyday tote and can even be used as a beach bag! (Edit: this bag is currently sold out, but is available in 'blush perf' color.)

I'm also loving the blue ikat tote and the travel tote below:






Give me all the gold clutches! I love that you can wear this dressed up or casual.


The perfect black clutch! I think a black clutch is a staple bag in everyone's wardrobe!

I also love this preppy black and white stripe one below...




I am in desperate need of a good travel jewelry box/case. These two are on the top of my wish list!




If you'd like to join the live Stella & Dot trunk show via facebook on Sunday December 4th at 8:30 (eastern), simply rsvp here! Otherwise, you can continue to shop via my online party now through Sunday!

*I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday.

6 comments

  1. Until I hosted my party a couple weeks ago, I had no idea that Stella & Dot carried bags and purses. There are so many travel-friendly options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I! I'm loving the travel bags and cases!

      Delete
  2. I've always loved their pretty baubles, but had no idea they had fabulous totes and clutches too. Loving that City Slim Clutch with the stripes <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of each!!! Such amazing bags - love all of the different styles & patterns!!!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!