Friday 5


I'm back again with another edition of Friday 5! 
Here are the top 5 things I'm loving from this week:

1. This Nike sweatshirt. You guys... It's the best! I got mine in grey which just came back in stock (in medium which is what I'm wearing), but they also have different sizes available in black, white and a pretty bright mango color. It also has pockets in the front! The perfect go to sweatshirt this winter! And bonus: It's on SALE!

2. This sweater. Another recent Nordstrom purchase that I am loving! It's lightweight, but still soft and warm feeling. It's so flattering and comfortable. And you can wear it with leggings...SOLD! I got it in the grey color, but now I'm wanting it in black, red, olive...ok every color.

3. More Play-Doh! Yes, Camden is still obsessed with Play-Doh this week! I ordered this shape and colors play-doh kit from Amazon and he loves making all the shapes and naming all the colors!

4. This Is Us. Ok, so I just started watching the first season on NBC.com and I'm hooked! I'm only through episode 4, so don't spoil anything for me! I'm hoping to get caught up so I can start watching the new season!

5. This book! I know I mentioned it in my 2017 goals post, but I am about half way through it and I can't seem to put it down at night! So easy to relate to and beautifully written!

That's all I got this week! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments

  1. You are so adorable! I have been wanting that one of those Nike retro sweatshirts and this is the perfect outfit! Happy weekend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweatshirt!!! The POCKETS! I need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I need that sweatshirt too! I've heard only good things about Emily Ley's book - I need to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is Us is SO good and I have to get that book immediately! You always find the best things at Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!