I'm back again with another edition of Friday 5!
Here are the top 5 things I'm loving from this week:
1. This Nike sweatshirt. You guys... It's the best! I got mine in grey which just came back in stock (in medium which is what I'm wearing), but they also have different sizes available in black, white and a pretty bright mango color. It also has pockets in the front! The perfect go to sweatshirt this winter! And bonus: It's on SALE!
2. This sweater. Another recent Nordstrom purchase that I am loving! It's lightweight, but still soft and warm feeling. It's so flattering and comfortable. And you can wear it with leggings...SOLD! I got it in the grey color, but now I'm wanting it in black, red, olive...ok every color.
3. More Play-Doh! Yes, Camden is still obsessed with Play-Doh this week! I ordered this shape and colors play-doh kit from Amazon and he loves making all the shapes and naming all the colors!
4. This Is Us. Ok, so I just started watching the first season on NBC.com and I'm hooked! I'm only through episode 4, so don't spoil anything for me! I'm hoping to get caught up so I can start watching the new season!
5. This book! I know I mentioned it in my 2017 goals post, but I am about half way through it and I can't seem to put it down at night! So easy to relate to and beautifully written!
That's all I got this week! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!