Friday 5


We made it to another Friday! Yay! Here are the top 5 things I'm loving from this week:

1. This tunic is on SALE! I have it in the burgundy color and now want one in every color! I'm thinking white might be my next purchase going into Spring... It's a closet staple!

2. Target V-day mugs. Target, why do you have to do this to me every season? Their cute Valentine's Day mugs give me all the heart eyes!

3. This mascara primer. It truly works people! I bought it after Emily from The Sweetest Thing blog recommended it (even over the expensive brands). I feel like my lashes look like falsies when I use it!

4. These therapeutic moisturizing aloe socks. You guys, I live in these socks in the winter! I love that they are infused with natural aloe vera and are SUPER soft. I wear these around the house instead of slippers!

5. No cable... That's right! You heard me! We got rid of our cable and to be honest, I haven't been missing it! I am still catching up with This Is Us on NBC's website (you can watch full episodes!), but that's really the only TV I've been watching lately. I know, no Bachelor this season! I've actually gotten back into reading and this book is next on my list!

Happy Weekend!!

Shop the post:


5 comments

  1. Definitely going to scoop up that lash primer when I run out of my origins one!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always scoop up Target's VDay mugs and save them for gifts, because they are the best! You need a Hulu subscription, for $7 a month you can watch everything, including the Bachelor the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lash primer is my absolute favorite - I wear it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that L'Oreal mascara, so I need to try the primer! And good for you for getting rid of cable! I would do it in a heartbeat if I could just get Nick to part with his precious NHL Network, ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!