Friday 5


Happy Friday, lovelies! Here are a few things (ok, 5) I'm loving from this week:

1 | This tunic tee - I actually bought this one last winter and I've been wearing it so much recently! It's a very soft tee shirt material and is long enough to wear with leggings (praise emoji!)! I'm thinking about getting it in alllll the colors since it's only $18! (wearing in the photo below)

2 | kate spade leopard iphone case - I got this iphone case a while ago, but I've been loving it! I'm always a sucker for kate spade cases.

3 | Stella & Dot bar necklace - This one I purchased after I had my online trunk show (via @marina04118 on IG). I got our wedding date in roman numerals engraved on it! I sometimes layer it with the gold circle charm necklace I have with Camden and Bennett's initials. Just the perfect everyday jewelry piece!



4 | Sally Hansen miracle gel manicure in Wine Stock - This has been my go to nail color recently! It stays pretty well when you apply this top coat.

5 | Rent the Runway - We have a wedding this weekend in Columbus and instead of buying a new dress I decided to rent this one! It's supposed to arrive today so I hope it works out! I got 2 sizes just in case.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Shop the post:


1 comment

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!