Goodbye 2016


What a year you were 2016... One we will surely never forget! We moved to a new state (while pregnant and with a 1 year old), started updating our new home (while pregnant and with a 1 year old), baby Bennett was born (!!), Camden came a big brother and turned 2, and the adventures of the #rumplepartyof4 began! It was definitely a big year for the Rumple family!

We spent our New Year's Eve at Bill parents house in our PJs watching our Buckeyes play in the Fiesta Bowl (which was a sad way to end the year). We have spent over a week with our families in Ohio and it has been so nice! We have just been soaking up family time and taking it easy before the new year begins. 


2016 was definitely a transitional year for our little family. There were a lot of things that came out of 2016 that I am proud of, but there were also a lot of learning experiences. I have a long list of goals for the new year and am looking forward to sharing them with you all. 

Here are a few of the most popular Lovely Life Styling posts from this year:


In looking at the popular posts from this past year, I am hoping to really start continuing with quality content on the blog this year. The posts will continue to include fashion finds, home decor inspiration and updates, with a sprinkling of my life, embracing motherhood and everyday little victories. If there are any other categories you as a reader would like me to include, please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment section below.

I want to thank you all for following along on this crazy ride! I truly appreciate you all for supporting this little cyber space of mine!

I hope you all are enjoying your first day of 2017! 
Happy New Year!

1 comment

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!