Valentine's Day Books for Baby + Toddler


I love giving Camden and Bennett little gifts for the holidays through out the year. One of my favorite gifts to give are holiday inspired books! I love the different holiday books because it gives us something new to read instead of the same ones we have that are on constant rotation. 

Here are some of my favorite options for Valentine's Day books for baby and toddlers:

Of course, Camden loves everything Elmo! So this one is on the top of my list.

I have been reading Camden Llama Llama Nighty Night since he was born, so I'm definitely excited to get him this one!

These flip books are some of our favorites as well, so I know this Valentine's Day version will be a hit!

And how cute is this LOVE book from The Very Hungry Caterpillar series?!

What are some of your favorite Valentine's Day gifts for the kiddos?

Shop the post:


1 comment

  1. I can't wait to buy Valentine's books! We love holiday books at our house and Llama Llama books are some of our faves!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!