Life Lately + Current Wish List


tops (left to right): one | two | three

Hi friends! Sorry for being a bit MIA lately! We've been in Columbus for the past week staying with my parents. Bill and I attended a rehearsal dinner and wedding this past weekend, so that kept us busy. Bill also had a few meetings here in town so we decided to just stay a bit longer.

(dress via rent the runway)

We are headed back to IL today and I'm so ready to be back in our house with our little routine, but will miss the grandparents' help (and love and support and free food) so much! I have a feeling we will be back again by the end of this month... more on that soon! ;)

Plus, Grandmas have the best toys!

+++
Now, on to my current wish list! I actually have all of these saved in my Nordstrom 'wish list'. I love that you can save items for later and not have to add them all in your shopping cart.

All of these items are pretty functional for my everyday life. Obviously, I am a big fan of 'athleisure' right now so I have a few pairs of legging and just really easy tops to wear with them. I'm slowly warming up to the patterned leggings trend and I love this cropped pair for spring (I also love that they're high waisted!). And how perfect would this sweatshirt look with them? I'm also loving the trend of the mesh cutout leggings, so this pair is also on my list for spring.

I've decided I'm ready to splurge on a good pair of stretchy skinny jeans. I've really been studying which pair to purchase and I think I've landed on these. They have great reviews and I just love the dark wash. I think a comfortable, good pair of dark wash skinny jeans should be a staple item in every woman's wardrobe!

As far as shoes and accessories go, I'm on the market for a new pair of stud earrings. I pretty much just wear small stud earrings these days, especially around the boys. I think this pair would be perfect for everyday. I'm also lusting after this tory burch crossbody bag. I've had this one for a few years now and it's held up so well! I have so many other styles of bags (satchels, totes, clutches, etc) and I always end up using this one everyday. I'd like to get one similar in a more spring/neutral shade so I think the TB one would be perfect.

After going through my closet, I've realized that my shoe game is really lacking. I think it's time to invest in a good pair of espadrille wedges for spring and I've seen this pair posted all over the fashion blogger world. I love the neutral shade too!

What's on your wish list for spring?

Shop the post:

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a great week in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, those jeans are the best! You looked gorgeous at the wedding, that dress was such a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that black tee is on my wish list too!! let's plan a play date soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!