True #MomLife Confessions...

These are my true #momlife confessions at the moment...

1. I haven't been snap chatting or insta story-ing (that's a phrase, right?) as much recently because my boys are typically in PJs mostly when they are home (Ok, and so am I)... And they might even wear the same PJs 2 days in a row if we don't get them dirty because winter...

2. To avoid toddler melt downs, I've been bribing Cam with play-doh (although he's starting to get bored with it already!), youtube videos, stickers (we love these), fruit pouches, veggie straws (he's obsessed with the zesty ranch ones!) and really anything that works... because we all have cabin fever at this point!

3. I've been extremely lazy about showering since it's so dry out and I'm almost out of this dry shampoo... I need a recommendation for a cheaper one! What dry shampoo do you love?

4. Since I've weened from breastfeeding, I've been binging on caffeine... Like a few cups of coffee in the morning, diet cokes (plural) in the afternoon... it's such a bad habit! I don't know how to kick it!

5. Speaking of which, I've been so bad with my diet recently... This time of winter is always the worst! Give me alllll the comfort food! I need motivation to work out!

6. Bill and I don't have any plans for Valentine's Day and we probably won't be exchanging gifts. It's just never been a big holiday for us. I'd rather save our money and stay at home! Is that sad?

7. This isn't really #momlife related, but I feel like I'm the only girl in the world not watching this season of the Bachelor. I just am not a big fan of Nick and don't miss it one bit! Still working my way through This Is Us though and loving it!

Ok, that's all I got for now...

What are your confessions?

7 comments

  1. I feel you girl. You know my only motivation for the gym right now is to get an hour to myself! I think this weekend/week we are supposed to be due for some nice weather, so I'm hoping to get us all outside, even open the windows for a bit, and just soak it in (since you know it won't last too long!). Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! #momlife...Roadster Mickey has been my saving grace during the dreaded 430-530pm time of the day! it's educational right?! haha! I like the herbal essents dry shampoo! A fun vday tradition Jeff and I started when we first started dating is making our own vday dinner at home..no gifts, no cards..just a fun dinner and a good bottle of wine (we put the boys to bed a little early so we can enjoy some adult conversations over dinner!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on the lack of motivation with diet and exercise. I'm always lethargic in February and can't wait for spring weather to bring some motivation! Cheers, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh yes, cabin fever is real and winter is dragging on! I like the Batiste dry shampoo for a cheaper alternative - which I am actually switching back to since I'm rarely washing my hair right now and go through that stuff WAY too quickly, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zesty Ranch Veggie Straws are the BEST! Cam has good taste ;) We totally do the same with baths and pj's just because everything is dry. Have you tried the Batiste dry shampoos? They're my favorite inexpensive ones and you can always find them extra cheap at Marshall's or TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Living Proof dry shampoo! and I'm soooo over the winter, I can't wait to start going outside again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!