Friday 5


We made it to Friday! 
This week felt like it dragged... anyone else? Good news is, we close on our new house in less than a week! We are scheduling a cleaning service the day we close, so we won't be able to move anything in right away. But, I'm so excited to finally get in our house and get things organized! One more week!

Here are 5 things I'm currently loving this week:

1. This faux leather tote has been my everyday bag recently. Since I work remotely, I'm able to take my computer anywhere (like say Panera or Starbucks) and this tote fits all my work needs perfectly. The grey version is currently on sale!

2. I picked up a new shade of the NYX butter lip gloss in Tiramisu and I love it. I have a few shades now and they are my go to lip glosses! Plus, you can't beat the price. 

3. We just got Camden this slide and he is obsessed! My mom decided to amazon prime it after he kept begging to go to the park on a rainy day. Now he has a little mini indoor park! He loves to slide down it into his ball pit 😂

4. My favorite scoop neck long sleeve tee is on sale for only $10.80! I might seriously get the other two colors because I wear this top so much. AND it is long enough to wear with leggings 👏

5. Have any of you bought anything good from the Shopbop sale? I've been holding myself back because I'm on somewhat of a shopping freeze until we close on our house. It is soooo tempting though! If I had my way, I would be purchasing these jeans, this bag, these sunglasses and this watch! Don't forget they offer free shipping and orders are Amazon Prime eligible! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Happy shopping!

4 comments

  1. I have that shade of lip gloss and love it - actually I love all their butter glosses! I actually haven't picked up anything from the sale because I'm trying to be good for my trip & get things that I need LOL!! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who has that tote loves it, so you need it! Sole Society has a similar one that's super cute, too! So exciting that you will be in your house soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snaps of Camden on the slide were so cute!! Making a note of that slide, it's the perfect size! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!