Friday 5

camo tee - nordstrom rack (similar here and here) | articles of society jeans | express booties (similar) | kate spade cross body | monogram necklace | kendra scott necklace

Happy St. Patty's Day! 
This is about as green as I'm going to get today. I'll be spending the day at home with the boys while Bill is working. I might venture out in the cold to take them to the grocery store... or we may just hang out in our PJs all day... Because it still feels like WINTER! Ugh... I'm so over the cold! 

We might celebrate with some pizza and beer tonight. I know, we're crazy!

Here are 5 things I'm loving this week:

1. La Croix - Guys, I'm working on kicking the diet coke habit and I have to say... I'm a believer in La Croix! I thought I didn't really like it, but now I am constantly drinking the lime flavor all day err day. I don't hate it! 

2. Food Prep - I'm on a food prep kick this week. I made a big batch of eggs with onion, spinach and cheese on Monday and portioned it out into 4 servings so I could have some with my whole grain toast every morning. I also made a big batch of crock pot Mexican shredded chicken, cooked rice and sautéed onion, red and yellow peppers and portioned it out into 4 servings for dinners. This was a HUGE time saver for me, especially since Bill was out of town 2 nights this week. It was just so easy to throw the prepared serving in the microwave and eat while I was feeding the kids. I also made little snack packs for Camden of cut up strawberries and peeled apples. He was eating strawberries all week! I might do a post about my food prep and attempt to 'diet' in the near future... stay tuned!

 3. These plates and these bibs - Speaking of meal prep, I recently purchased some new plates for Camden and bibs for both of them. I am loving these plates from Target. They are 79 cents a piece, come in a lot of fun colors AND are dishwasher and microwave safe! I have also made the decision that I will only buy silicon bibs like these going forward. I hate cleaning cloth/plastic bibs after they eat and Bennett is one messy eater! These bibs are so much easier to clean!

4. New apps - I downloaded a slew of new apps this week that all revolve around productivity and family scheduling. I'm hoping to experiment with all of them and will share my favorites on a blog post soon! The few I've already been using are 30/30, Time Tree, Cozi and ATracker. If you have any suggestions on productivity or scheduling apps you love, please comment with them below!

5. Make Up Vloggers - Ok... I have a slight addiction to watching make up tutorials on youtube at night after everyone has gone to bed. I just fall right down that rabbit hole for like an hour before I realize it's past my bedtime! Some of my favorites are Mallory Ervin, Makeup by Tiffany D, Casey Holmes and Jesssouthern. Tell me I'm not the only one? Any make up vlogger channels you love and recommend?

That's all for this week! 
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments

  1. My LaCroix addiction knows no bounds. Welcome to the club! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing after two kids and bounce back SO fast, so yes to all of the diet tips! I need those plates and I swear silicon bibs are the best! I had the other version of the TT ones and would just put them in the top shelf of the dishwasher, LIFE CHANGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to LaCroix! I never thought I liked it, but now I drink it all day! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you're back on the LaCroix kick! I recently gave up coffee and I've been drinking tea like crazy - and LaCroix too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!